Agriculture & Erosion Control
Barrier Safety Products
Civil Construction Gabion Baskets and Geotextiles
Dam Lining Solutions
Save Water with Spaarwater
uPVC Fascia, Barge, H-Profiles & Ceiling Boards
What is Multi-Cell®
Multi-Cell® is a cellular honeycomb structure, manufactured from woven slit film tape strips that are stitched alternately together, forming three-dimensional square cells. Multi-Cell® is used as an in situ shuttering to cast continuous interlocking concrete paving road or canal construction, in load support applications to prevent shearing and lateral movement of the infill material and as an erosion control formwork for vegetated soil embankments.
- Concrete road side drains.
- Down shutes - road embankments, mine dumps and landfill sites.
- Irrigation and outfall canals.
- Dam spillways and causeways.
- Headwall scour protection aprons
- River scours re-vegetation protection.