Agriculture & Erosion Control
Barrier Safety Products
Civil Construction Gabion Baskets and Geotextiles
Dam Lining Solutions
Save Water with Spaarwater
uPVC Fascia, Barge, H-Profiles & Ceiling Boards
- Greenhouse plastic sheeting is manufactured to suit South African conditions.
- The thickness is 200micron and available in 7.5mtr and 11.5mtr wide.
- U.V. Stabilised with the latest technology in U.V. Stabilisers to give you longer film life.
- It allows +- 88% light transmission.
- Greenhouse sheeting has a +- 5-year lifespan depending on weather conditions. In very windy areas you can cover the greenhouse sheeting with a 40% white shade cloth.
- Addition of light diffusion agent can increase the uniformity of plant and quality of the plants due to the effect of diffused light.
- Antifogging agents control water droplets (condensate) for greater light transmission and diffusion and less spread of disease problems.
- Better climate control with the addition of infrared inhibitors ( IR).
- U.V. Blockers to reduce the transmittance of harmful U.V. to the plants and lessening the chances of a Botrytis problem, giving you a suitable light transmittance for your crop.
T: 041 4532818