Agriculture & Nursery Products
Barrier Safety Products
Civil Construction Products
Erosion Control Products
Roof Insulation & Ducting
Save Water with Spaarwater
uPVC Fascia, Barge, H-Profiles & Ceiling Boards
Ductwrap is a thermal insulation blanket specifically designed to wrap around air conditioning ducts. Manufactured from high quality, non-combustible Glasswool, bonded with an inert thermosetting resin binder and faced with a reinforced foil. A 100mm overlapping flange is provided on one side for a neater appearance and adequate seal.
- Less material, less energy and less emissions
- Zero ozone depleting potential (ODP)
- Zero global warming potential (GWP)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lifelong energy savings
- Lightweight - facilitates fast and easy installation
- Safe application and use
- Can be used in a high humidity environment
- Long product life
- Ensure lower operating costs
- Noise reduction
- Condensation control
- Non-combustible - tested to SANS 10177-5
Significantly reduces heat gain and loss.
Offers exceptional acoustic properties and enhances indoor environmental quality by absorption of mechanical noise generated by air conditioning equipment.
External wrap around metal airconditioning ducts:
- Rectangular and round heating, ventilation and airconditioning systems.
- Odourless, inert and fully compatible with all standard building materials and components
- Will not promote corrosion of steel, copper or aluminium
- Will not sustain vermin
- Will not breed or promote fungi, mould or bacteria
- Prevents condensation on cold metal duct surfaces, extending the life of the system
- Before applying Ductwrap, air ducts should be clean, dry and tightly sealed at all joints and seams
- All portions of duct designated to receive Ductwrap should be completely covered with Ductwrap
- Install Ductwrap with the facing showing, butting the adjacent rolls tightly together, utilising the 100mm facing overlap to ensure an adequate seal.
- Seams and joints should be sealed with pressure sensitive tape matching the insulation facing.
- Where rectangular ducts are 600mm in width or greater, Ductwrap insulation should be additionally secured with strapping at 300mm centres
- Where vapour barrier is required, seal all tears, punctures and other penetrations of the Ductwrap facing
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for quotations.
REQUEST A QUOTE