Agriculture & Erosion Control
Barrier Safety Products
Civil Construction Gabion Baskets and Geotextiles
Dam Lining Solutions
Save Water with Spaarwater
uPVC Fascia, Barge and H-Profiles
Insulated Packaging Liners
Do you transport fresh produce or temperature sensitive cargo? P&P Plastics Insulated packaging Liners offers you the perfect solution.
What is Insulated Packaging Liner?
Insulated packaging Liner is a product designed to protect cargo during transport/export of temperature-sensitive cargo’s. The liner is a woven Reflective Foil laminate consisting of a – Highly reflective aluminium layer, polyethylene sheeting, fire retardant layer, woven polyethylene and a metal layer. The liner is proved on a roll with size 1.25 x 40mtr per roll. The same material is used to insulate domestic and industrial roofing.
Benefits of using Insulated Packaging Liner
- The Liner protects cargo by reflecting up to 97% of radiant energy.
- The liner has a fire retardant layer, so if a fire starts, it will immediately be starved of oxygen.
- The Liners are reusable.
- The woven material is extremely strong and cannot be ripped open with bare hands.
- The material is NOT transparent, which has proved extremely successful in the prevention of theft.
- Very cost effective.
Applications and Uses Examples
- Wine export
- Pharmaceutical export/import and transportation.
- Fruit juice and fruit juice concentrate.
- Fresh Produce
- Chocolate and cocoa
How to use the Insulation Liner
- Pack your product onto a pallet
- Wrap the entire pallet with the insulating liner and then wrap the entire pallet with plastic pallet wrap.
P&P Plastics Delivers Nationwide and also exports. Contact us today for a quotation: firstname.lastname@example.org