Agriculture & Nursery Products
Barrier Safety Products
Civil Construction Products
Erosion Control Products
Roof Insulation & Ducting
Save Water with Spaarwater
uPVC Fascia, Barge, H-Profiles & Ceiling Boards
Sonic Liner is a flexible Glasswool insulation blanket faced with an acoustically permeable black woven glass cloth on the air stream surface. A 35mm overlapping flange of the facing material is provided on both sides to enable effective sealing. It provides outstanding acoustical and thermal performance with low air friction.
- Less material, less energy and less emitions
- Zero Ozone depleting potential (ODP)
- Zero global warming potential (GWP)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lifelong energy savings
- Excellent thermal and acoustic properties
- Maintenance free
- Minimal air friction while optimising free duct area
- Safe application and use
- The air stream will not erode or release fibres into the air stream under normal operating conditions
- Non-combustible - tested to SANS 10177-5
Significantly reduces heat gain and loss.
Offers exceptional acoustic properties and enhances indoor environmental quality by absorption of mechanical noise generated by air conditioning equipment. Sonic Liner reduces the sound transmission along a duct.
Specially designed as an internal acoustical insulation liner for sheet metal ducts in heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems operating at temperatures of up to 120oC and air velocities up to 20m/s.
- Odourless, inert and fully compatible with all standard building materials and components
- Will not promote corrosion of steel, copper or aluminium
- Will not sustain vermin
- Will not breed or promote fungi, mould or bacteria
- Prevents condensation on cold metal duct surfaces, extending the life of the system
Install (25/50)mm flexible non-combustible lightweight “Sonic Liner” as an internal lining in (heating/ventilation/air conditioning) duct system with the black woven glass cloth facing the air stream surface. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s detail and specification
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for quotations.
REQUEST A QUOTE